A conference called "War on Hail" will take place on November 27, 2012 at the Irving Convention Center. This one-day conference will focus on the issue of hail in Texas. According to the Texas Department of Insurance, Texas had more severe hail events than any state in the country, totalling over $1.5 billion in insured losses across the state. Eleanor Kitzman, the Texas Insurance Commissioner, will lead the meeting and offer insights on hailstorm impacts. For more information about the "War on Hail" conference, please visit: http://www.tdi.texas.gov/commish/waronhail.html
Group Benefits Include:
- Earn an increased premium discount at policy inception.
- Potentially qualify for individual dividends based on your own loss history and tenure with Texas Mutual.
- Potentially qualify for group dividends based on the group’s loss history with Texas Mutual.
- Earn an additional discount by participating in Texas Mutual’s worker’s comp health care network (ask your agent if you qualify).
For more information about AgriComp,
call (512) 692-4341, or email us at .
How do you qualify?
- You must be included in one of the qualifying class codes listed below. The qualifying class codes for the AgriComp Safety Group are:
* This class code has limitations. Call Texas Mutual Insurance Company at (800) 859-5995 for more information.
- You must join either the Texas Grain and Feed Association (TGFA), or the Lone Star Agribusiness Association.
Falls are the leading cause of death in construction. In 2010, there were 264 fall fatalities (255 falls to lower level) out of 774 total fatalities in construction. Falls can be prevented and lives can be saved through three simple steps: 1. Plan 2. Provide 3. Train Visit http://www.osha.gov/stopfalls/index.html for more information.